Hi Roberta,

Will the Certifications Assistant send the templates to everyone on the listserv?

Geselle

Geselle Coe

Learning Center Coordinator

Adjunct Writing Faculty

ACES Representative--Membership

CAT Team Leader

Pima Community College

Downtown Campus

1255 North Stone Avenue

Tucson, AZ  85709-3077

Tel: 520-206-7311

Fax: 520-206-7044

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 9:56 AM, Roberta Schotka <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello Ira (and All),

We are putting the finishing touches on the 2018 CRLA ITTPC certificates, which need to get updated every year. The new one will include the ability  to more accurately reflect the position title for the tutor supervisor at each institution.

I expect this work to be completed sometime this week.

I am forwarding your request to our new Certifications Assistant who will send the certificates out to you ASAP.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.

Best,
Roberta

Roberta Schotka
Director of Programs