 We ordered pins from Jostens.com

We chose the science and flame ones.Tutors could chose and then wore them on their cap, gown or stole at graduation.

Loreta

Loreta Paniccia

Coordinator, Tutoring Program
Club Advisor, International Student Organization
SUNY Broome Community College
1017 Front Street
Binghamton, NY 13902
607-778-5162