We are thinking of giving our graduating staff a book of noteworthy commencement speeches.

We're going to bookmark a different speech or pull-out quote for each staff member--something we think would appeal to them personally.  We might also put a longer personal note in the book.

Or staff also get graduation Peer Connections stoles (sashes).

Rebecca Tedesco
Peer Connections Tutor Coordinator
San Jose State University
408-924-3346