Hi Lynn.

We are facing the same issue. A lot of requests, a lot of work to schedule the students (we do group and reoccurring for everybody) and then less than half of them are actually going. We are looking at an electronic platform as well. We are thinking of temporarily use WCOnline (which would not really suit all our needs) because that would at least make it easier for the tutors to mark students absent. I will, like you, welcome any suggestions.

By the way, does anybody use WCOnline for group tutoring?

Best,

Ira