Good Evening All!!

To help me better organize/ track the progress of each of my tutors' paths toward CRLA online tutor training module completion, I have have created a "Policy to Recieve Compensation for Completion of Online CRLA Training Module(s).

When I say compensation, I mean monetary compensation...I pay them for completing the online training.

I was wondering if you would look over the created policy to see if I should add/take away anything to the policy.

Thank you!!!

Meredith Garrett ([log in to unmask])