Hi Meredith,

  The compensation document for your tutors appears to be clearly written. Good for you and your institution to be offering online tutor modules. What an awesome idea (- check spelling of the word receive).

  We have just completed 6 hours of in-person tutor training and requested 4 hours of outside assignments. We're late to the training movement but hope to catch up. We'll submit the work for initial CRLA tutor certification in the spring:)

  Enjoy your Thanksgiving break with family!

-Jayne

Jayne Nightingale, M.A., M.ED.

Assistant Director / OASIS / Tutorial Services

Adams Library Level 1

Rhode Island College

600 Mt. Pleasant Avenue

Providence, RI 02908