Hello!

Are these students who are/will be tutors as well? I remember going to a lecture about evaluating tutors from a professional point of view. I imagine this can be done with students as well. If you are interested, I can find the materials I collected then and send it to you. I tried it with our tutor the following semester and it worked quite well (though not with everybody).

Ira