I suspect many of us are interested in this topic.  Could you please share with the group.

Kathy Walczak

Santa Ana College

Learning Center Coordinator

Learning Center  Dunlap Hall D-307

      Home of the Growth Mindset

(714) 564-6542

Learner-Achiever-Maximizer-Input-Harmony

[log in to unmask]" alt="Image result">2017-18 SAC Book of the Year

One World: A Global Anthology of Short Stories

 “...(R)egardless of our differences or the disparities in our stories, (we) are united by our humanity.”