Hello, I'm totally new to Social Network Analysis.
I have a dataset of a corporate network consisting of 3000 actors and I
have the evolution over time of the network.
My data indicates the diffusion of the political ideas of the actors.
I'm looking for references to know which would be the best approach and
which software to use to model a contagion of ideas and to study network
effects.
Thanks in advance.
Fabrizio Marini