Figuring out connections and centrality may not be just a human skill!  Our dog figured out (from as near as I could tell) betweenness centrality in two different houses — she knew the right spot to lay down with the most intersections of human traffic in the house — different spot during day and during night.  Our current cat always drops his toys/discoveries in what also appears to be the most travelled intersection in the house.  Although the cat often sits in may lap while I am doing network analysis on the big computer monitor… so he may have picked up a few hints on how it all works.  ;-)

Valdis Krebs
Orgnet, LLC
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__orgnet.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=C3MgYusJK8FD8tKNtierPYjaADpU2jjqUxm3DohyiJ8&s=M9IEBhsUFRPqpnrhGG6bVSVwHDegEE24sV3KNnbrVKA&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__en.wikipedia.org_wiki_Valdis-5FKrebs&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=C3MgYusJK8FD8tKNtierPYjaADpU2jjqUxm3DohyiJ8&s=GzCutxDJlw4Ch5hTvsX0ue_gIxQQ2it5dm4ppubZQ1U&e=