A couple of recently published articles that folks on the list might be interested in:

Callison, Candis and D.B. Tindall. 2017 Online. “Climate Change Communication in Canada.” In Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Climate Science. Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press.

 http://climatescience.oxfordre.com/view/10.1093/acrefore/9780190228620.001.0001/acrefore-9780190228620-e-477

Ramón-Hidalgo, A. E., Kozak, R. A., Harshaw, H. W., & Tindall, D. B. 2017 Online. “Differential Effects of Cognitive and Structural Social Capital on Empowerment in Two Community Ecotourism Projects in Ghana.” Society & Natural Resources 1-17.

http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/08941920.2017.1364454

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/08941920.2017.1364454

Both of these are the advanced online versions of the articles. I think the Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Climate Science is currently freely available online, and in pdf format.

The SNR piece should be available through your library system. Otherwise, let me know, and I can happily e-mail a pdf to you.

David Tindall

Professor
Department of Sociology
University of British Columbia