Dear SOCNET colleauges

I want to draw your attention to a very unique opportunity, and ask you to please circulate this ad broadly.

UC Davis invites applications for an interdisciplinary faculty position in network theory. The appointment will be at the Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor level, and will reside in the Department of Computer Science or the Department of Physics, with the ideal candidate qualified to hold a joint appointment based in both departments. UC Davis is home to a thriving Network Science community that spans all of the university’s colleges and units. We seek a scholar who is developing mathematical principles of networks and is eager to integrate across theory traditions in the mathematical, physical, biological, and social sciences, and partner with our broad existing base of network practitioners.

Application deadline:  Dec 15, 2017

More information:

·  http://mae.engr.ucdavis.edu/dsouza/NetworkTheoryRecruit.html

·  https://recruit.ucdavis.edu/apply/JPF01929

Mark Lubell

Professor

Department of Environmental Science and Policy

UC Davis

530-752-5880

Center for Environmental Science and Policy: http://environmentalpolicy.ucdavis.edu/

Twitter: @EnvPolicyCenter