Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached our NLS 2018 flyer including the preliminary program, bios of confirmed speakers to date, link to registration, and link to accommodations at the conference hotel (Westin Bayshore).

This is our eighth of well attended and highly successful symposia to date. This one is no exception, with highly renowned and well-published network experts sharing academic and practical knowledge and experience over two days in a highly interactive mutual learning environment. We look forward to seeing you March 19-20, 2018 in Vancouver!  For your convenience, the registration link is also included below:

 https://www.eply.com/NLS2018

Best wishes,

Janice Popp, Co-Chair
Ron Lindstrom, Co-Chair