Dear all,

The University of Southern California's Department of Preventive Medicine,
at the USC Keck School of Medicine, seeks candidates for one- to three-year
postdoctoral research fellowships​.

Fellows will have the opportunity to work with an interdisciplinary group
of faculty who conduct research on the determinants, epidemiology, and
intervention/prevention of behavioral influences on cancer risk.

We are interested in candidates with backgrounds and interests that
complement our existing strengths, including those with expertise in behavioral
and social science methodologies, including social network analysis. Our
Department is home to the Center of Applied Network Analysis (CANA),
directed by Prof. Thomas Valente.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__usccana.github.io_&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=0FSuFO-Y23rDbS86W8U66-gAtQB0N_uUtoqccErgDIU&s=nibBE33gnBQ4X_Q_nWr44btswrnK1Ewfd0ceolHm6Fk&e=

Please find more detail in the announcement attached, and feel free to
contact me with questions.

cheers,
Kayla

--

Kayla de la Haye, PhD
Assistant Professor of Preventive Medicine

Keck School of Medicine

*University of Southern California*

2001 N. Soto St.

Los Angeles, CA 90089-9239

Phone:  323.442.8228 <(323)%20442-8228>  |   Cell: 310.480.8440
<(310)%20480-8440>