Dear all,

The University of Southern California's Department of Preventive Medicine, at the USC Keck School of Medicine, seeks candidates for one- to three-year postdoctoral research fellowships​.

Fellows will have the opportunity to work with an interdisciplinary group of faculty who conduct research on the determinants, epidemiology, and intervention/prevention of behavioral influences on cancer risk.

We are interested in candidates with backgrounds and interests that complement our existing strengths, including those with expertise in behavioral and social science methodologies, including social network analysis. Our Department is home to the Center of Applied Network Analysis (CANA), directed by Prof. Thomas Valente.

Please find more detail in the announcement attached, and feel free to contact me with questions.

cheers,
Kayla

--

Kayla de la Haye, PhD
Assistant Professor of Preventive Medicine

Keck School of Medicine

University of Southern California

2001 N. Soto St.

Los Angeles, CA 90089-9239

Phone:  323.442.8228  |   Cell: 310.480.8440