From: Applied Machine Learning Days <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 7:30 AM
Subject: [AMLD] Tickets now on Sale & Call for Papers
To: Robert West <[log in to unmask]>

View this email in your browser
The Applied Machine Learning Days tickets are now on sale. Be sure to grab them today - last year was sold out!
GET TICKETS
Tickets prices (excl VAT):
- Saturday Workshops: 50 CHF
- Sunday Workshops: 50 CHF
- Monday & Tuseday Main Conference: 300 CHF (100 CHF for Students)
- Monday Networking Dinner: 70 CHF
The Saturday and Sunday workshop sessions are now listed on our website.

CALL FOR POSTERS

Interested in contributing a poster to AMLD 2018?
A call for posters is open until November 26th.

CHILD CARE

Do you have small
children but don’t want to miss out on the fun coding and enjoying the talks?

The Applied Machine Learning Days is planning to partner with La Nanosphere, the EPFL Innovation Park nursery. Its dedicated professional team will be happy to take care of your children during the time you will be at AMLD. More info on our website.
Website
Twitter
Email