Fabrizio

You can use our R library netdiffuseR to model diffusion and contagion through a wide variety of theoretical processes.

There are graphing, simulation, statistical test procedures, and you tube videos of tutorials.

See:

https://usccana.github.io/

https://github.com/USCCANA/netdiffuseR

-Tom

Thomas W. Valente, PhD

Professor and Interim Chair

Department of Preventive Medicine

Keck School of Medicine

University of Southern California

Soto Street Building, Suite 330

2001 N Soto Street, MC 9239

Los Angeles CA  90089-9239

Email: [log in to unmask]

FOR FEDEX DELIVERIES please use zip code 90032

Phone:  323 865 0803

Fax:  323 865 0854

For appointments and scheduling please contact:

Luz Moncayo

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 323 865 0401

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission (including attachments) is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain privileged and/or confidential material. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this message is strictly prohibited. If received in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete/destroy the message and any copies thereof. Thank you.

Hello, I'm totally new to Social Network Analysis.

I have a dataset of a corporate network consisting of 3000 actors and I have the evolution over time of the network.

My data indicates the diffusion of the political ideas of the actors.

I'm looking for references to know which would be the best approach and which software to use to model a contagion of ideas and to study network effects.

Thanks in advance.

Fabrizio Marini