***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Dear friends,
 My name is Mehrdad. I an an agricultural extensionist. My job is to convince farmers to adopt agricultural innovations.
Recently, working on my Phd thesis investigating dynamics of rural people interactions I decided to employ SNA revealing the interactions.
I would like to help me in the first place toward designing appropriate instruments. Please help me networking with people alredy working in the field.
Your great input is greatly appreciated.
thanks.
mehrdad
مهرداد پویا
09188108680