Hello,

We have 3 blue 12 foot long computer tables we are getting rid of as well as a 12 foot long cabinet.

We are renovating our computer lab and need these things gone as soon as humanly possible.    The tables were constructed inside the room so removing them will definitely be a chore but we will work with whoever wants them.  The recipient is responsible for the removal.  These tables are large and cumbersome.  It will take a lot of muscle to get these moved.

As for the cabinet:  It is actually 2 cabinets with a 12' long, heavy top on it.   We believe the top is secured down with adhesive.  Each cabinet has 4 drawers and doors on it.  Again, the recipient is responsible for removal.

If you're interested, please feel free to email me.

Thanks,
Desiree Price
ACADEMIC ASSISTANT I
3141-B TURLINGTON HALL
GAINESVILLE,  FL  32611
PHONE:  352-294-7518
FAX:  352-392-8855
EMAIL:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ADVANCE NOTICE:  None at this time.