Hi Everyone,

We have a surplus of file cabinets, chairs and couches that we’d love to give away to someone who can use them. The cabinets are in Stuzin Hall and the Chairs/Couches are in Hough.

Variety of File Cabinets –

(4) Vertical 5-drawer cabinets. Two are a dark tan color (in photo), one is off-white and one more is gray.

(1) Tall 2-door cabinet with 5 shelves. Dark tan color.

(1) Lateral 4-drawer file cabinet. Wood colored.

Please see attached photos. There is no photo of the wood cabinet, but it is in the hallway outside of Stuzin 351 if you’d like to take a look.

One more message on the way with the other available items.

Thank you!

  Emily C. Burmaster
  Administrative Support AST II
  Information Technology Support Programs