ACM involvement opportunity!

Hey ACM members! We have an exciting opportunity for everyone looking to get more involved. ACM in collaboration with the department will host an event for middle school students. We will be having middle school students from all over Florida coming to spend a day at UF and learn more about CS and coding. We need help in planning the event and running the event! If you are interest and willing to put in the work from now until the event date (sometime in February, Date: TBD), please sign up to be consider as we build this committee. Sign up will close on Friday! Chosen committee members will be notified by next Monday! Please contact Kemley Nieva or Oggie Parry for more information.

Here is the google form for signing up!

Our WebsiteFacebook Page