Hello CHSC,

Just a reminder that we have our last meeting is today, Thursday, November
29th in Little Hall 109.We will be having an ice cream social as per
tradition of CHSC so make sure you come out.

We will be announcing the new officers for next year at this meeting.

We will also be recognizing the active members in the club. We are proud
that to say that many people are in good standing or close to being there.
This meeting counts towards your good standing, as well as if you bring
something for the Reason to Give Drive. It's not too late to get that last
point. Please come the meeting to collect your certificate and enjoy the
ice cream sundae bar!

--
Megan Kanhai
Secretary