Hello CHSC,

Just a reminder that we have our last meeting is today, Thursday, November 29th in Little Hall 109.We will be having an ice cream social as per tradition of CHSC so make sure you come out.

We will be announcing the new officers for next year at this meeting.

We will also be recognizing the active members in the club. We are proud that to say that many people are in good standing or close to being there. This meeting counts towards your good standing, as well as if you bring something for the Reason to Give Drive. It's not too late to get that last point. Please come the meeting to collect your certificate and enjoy the ice cream sundae bar!

--
Megan Kanhai
Secretary