MEMORANDUM

TO:              Graduate Coordinators and Graduate Staff

FROM:       Matt Mitterko, Associate Director, Graduate International Outreach

RE:               Spring 2018 New Graduate Student Orientation

Dear Graduate Coordinators and Graduate Staff,

The Spring 2018 New Graduate Student Orientation will be held on Friday, January 5, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM in the Carleton Auditorium<https://goo.gl/maps/UgPTbpDgtvt>. It will include the Graduate School's overview of graduate education, presentations by the Graduate Student Council (GSC<http://gsc.sg.ufl.edu/>) and the Organization for Graduate Advancement and Professional Development (OGAP<http://ogap.graduateschool.ufl.edu/>), and an international student orientation by the International Center and Counseling & Wellness Center.

For more details on the schedule and programming, please visit http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/admissions/orientation/. Students can register for orientation through our Qualtrics survey<https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3V5g6hO24vdRIzP>. If you have any questions or need more information, please contact me at 392-0098 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.