MEMORANDUM

TO:              Graduate Coordinators and Graduate Staff

FROM:       Matt Mitterko, Associate Director, Graduate International Outreach

RE:               Spring 2018 New Graduate Student Orientation

Dear Graduate Coordinators and Graduate Staff,

The Spring 2018 New Graduate Student Orientation will be held on Friday, January 5, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM in the Carleton Auditorium. It will include the Graduate School’s overview of graduate education, presentations by the Graduate Student Council (GSC) and the Organization for Graduate Advancement and Professional Development (OGAP), and an international student orientation by the International Center and Counseling & Wellness Center.

For more details on the schedule and programming, please visit http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/admissions/orientation/. Students can register for orientation through our Qualtrics survey. If you have any questions or need more information, please contact me at 392-0098 or [log in to unmask].