I would be very interested in learning from your experience and expertise.
Thank you ahead of time for sending me the PowerPoint presentation and
handouts!
Barbara

*Barbara Howard, MA*
Associate Professor
Center for Academic Success and Advising
Northwest Nazarene University
623 S. University Blvd.
Nampa, ID 83686
208.467.8669