Hi All.

I saved some answers that were given to a similar question a while ago (see attached Word document). I also ask some questions in September that can help with this (see Excel file). The excel file is organized by institution and not by question. That might make it a bit difficult to read at first. I apologize but I have not had the time, yet, to reorganize it.

I hope these two documents can help and I would be very interested in other colleagues' insights.

Best,

Ira