Hello, Learning Center Leaders:

Please allow me a quick commercial break, but one germane to this thread.

I hope this fascinating exploration of staff to tutor ratios leads to someone writing an article for the peer reviewed journal, The Learning Assistance Review, published by the National College Learning Center Association. Highlighting the work of learning commons professionals has always been the mission of the NCLCA. The Learning Assistance Review aims to publish scholarly articles and reviews that address issues of interest to a broad range of academic professionals. I believe that this topic would be of great interest to our readership.

To learn more about the journal, please visit https://nclca.wildapricot.org/tlar.

Sincerely,

[log in to unmask]" alt="Frizell Signature">

Michael Frizell, MFA

President & Editor, The Learning Assistance Review