From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Helbling, Cristina [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2017 10:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Online tutoring

This email was sent from outside of Carilion Clinic. ** Do not click links or download attachments unless you know the content is safe. If you are not sure whether this email is safe, contact the Technology Service Center at 540-224-1599 (71599).**

I would be very interested in this. Thanks so much for sharing!

Cristina

Cristina J. Helbling, J.D.
Director, Student Academic Success Services
Undergraduate Studies
University of North Florida
Building 2/Room 1320
P: 904-620-5092/ F: 904-620-1015

[Description: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__floridaspacegrant.org_cms_wp-2Dcontent_uploads_2012_03_unf-5Flogo.png&d=DwIFAw&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=_n7B_UYan4COH6HyYyGUr27MvNt3mR-YUWCbEdh8v44&s=Ysk7GfPwt5zFdJzN0Ho0M_jnePqfZdpjJOTgiMG6nNI&e= ]