Hi Everyone,

I hope you’re about to start a relaxing holiday season.  I’m writing to ask a couple of questions about a new book that is designed to develop writing skills in undergraduate students – from first year onwards.  My questions are:

1.        Do you think the best market for such a book would be writing centers, first year experience programs, learning centers, first year writing seminars, a combination, or some other audience?

2.       Is your university writing center located within your learning center or is it a separate entity?

So as not to clog up everybody’s inbox as we’re trying to wind down, please send the responses to me at [log in to unmask] and I’ll compile them and send the results to the list.

Thanks so much!
Saundra

Saundra McGuire, Ph.D.

Author of New Release, Teach Yourself How to Learn (Info at http://tinyurl.com/y9aqwhhx)

Author of Teach Students How to Learn (Info at http://tinyurl.com/ogfktwp)

(Ret) Assistant Vice Chancellor  & Professor of Chemistry

Director Emerita, Center for Academic Success

Louisiana State University