Hi Brandon,

Our writing center is part of our Learning Commons. We are still developing our reporting, but it includes utilization data (overall and by discipline and course, user survey data, and observational data on writing tutors from writing assistant sessions.

All the best,

Jeffrey

Jeffrey White, M.A., M.S.

Learning Commons Administrator, Shepard Academic Resource Center

Instructor of German, International Languages and Cultures

Buckley Center 163, MSC 184

University of Portland

5000 N. Willamette Blvd.

Portland, Oregon 97203