From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Martha Krupa
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 4:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Learning Centers with Writing Centers

We have two locations for our Writing Center, one in the Office of Academic Support and one in the library.  They are both under the Coordinator of Tutoring Services who also oversees subject tutoring.  I report to our director of the OAS who reports to the Dean of Academic Services.

Martha Krupa

Niagara University