I would be very interested in learning from your experience and expertise.  Thank you ahead of time for sending me the PowerPoint presentation and handouts!
Barbara

Barbara Howard, MA

Associate Professor
Center for Academic Success and Advising
Northwest Nazarene University
623 S. University Blvd.
Nampa, ID 83686
208.467.8669