Hi Brandon,

I noticed that I mentioned what we put into our reports. Was for our reporting structure, I direct the Learning Commons and report to the director of the Shepard Academic Resource Center who reports to the Provost. Our Writing Center director is an English Dept. faculty member who reports to me. The Shepard Academic Resource Center includes the Learning Commons, first year programs, professional learning assistance counseling, accessible education services, FGEN student support, and transfer student programming. We also heavily involved with surveying and placing freshmen.

All the best,

Jeffrey

Jeffrey White, M.A., M.S.

Learning Commons Administrator, Shepard Academic Resource Center

Instructor of German, International Languages and Cultures

Buckley Center 163, MSC 184

University of Portland

5000 N. Willamette Blvd.

Portland, Oregon 97203