Dear Colleagues,

We are seeking an *Assistant Coordinator of STEM Tutoring* at the
University of Rhode Island! *The posting is open now through 12/29.*

*POSITION DESCRIPTION*
The person in this position will join the Academic Enhancement Center
professional team under the direct supervision of the AEC Assistant
Director (Coordinator of STEM Tutoring) and will assist with the
administration of peer tutoring. The primary duties include assisting with
the recruitment, hiring, training, and supervision of approximately 60-70
undergraduate tutors, maintaining schedules for walk-in centers, evaluating
program data, and assisting with the continued development and
administration of the Center’s innovative Weekly Tutoring Groups program.

*QUALIFICATIONS*
The primary requirements include a bachelor’s degree and two years of
experience working in academic support, with student work and part-time
work included. Excellent organizational and management skills are critical
to this position. *Preferred* qualifications include a master's degree and
experience working with course-connected support services (PAL, PLTL,
etc.).

*Apply here <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__jobs.uri.edu_postings_2993&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=QXNQFkVRhhhmY8yLtJ2rQimPmLxfAlO-C8vz6EXYp8I&s=YgiOgcOt9Kol_8gzH6pRWXkCklpQxiiQ_5huxRvQep4&e= >!* The position is posting
number SF00535. The Assistant Coordinator of STEM Tutoring position is
listed under its HR title ("Academic Tutor/STEM, UCAS/Academic Enhancement
Center"). Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume that lists
contact information for three references.

Please share and let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Skye Mendes

*Skye H. Mendes, Ed.M.*
Assistant Director