Hello colleagues,

I’m writing to request any pdf versions of learning assistance operations and procedures manuals. We are beginning the process of drafting a manual for our Learning Commons at the University of Portland, and I’d like to see models from other institutions. If you have a manual that you are proud of and/or think works well for you, I would greatly appreciate reviewing it. You can forward it to me a [log in to unmask].

Thank you for your consideration,

Jeffrey

Jeffrey White, M.A., M.S.

Learning Commons Administrator, Shepard Academic Resource Center

Instructor of German, International Languages and Cultures

Buckley Center 163, MSC 184

University of Portland

5000 N. Willamette Blvd.

Portland, Oregon 97203