From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Morris, Charles T <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, December 3, 2017 2:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Differentiated and/ or Universal Design

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have literature on differentiated and/ or universal Design in academic support services or developmental courses in higher education?

Charles Morris

Tutor Program Coordinator | Success Advisor

Vulcan Materials Academic Success Center

UAB | The University of Alabama at Birmingham

Education Building 240 F2

901 13th Street South

Birmingham, AL  35294

P: 205.934.8184 | F:  205.996.0289 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>