My apologies everyone. I meant for that email to only go to the sender.

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nightingale, Jayne
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2017 9:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Support for CRLA Certification

Hello Martin,

 With great appreciation for your email offer to help: I would love any assistance you might provide.

 I am in the process of collecting the evaluations and final assignments, but I know I need some guidance. I could travel if it isn't too far or I would be happy for suggestions.

 Very best,

-Jayne

Jayne Nightingale, M.A., M.ED.

Assistant Director / OASIS / Tutorial Services

Adams Library Level 1

Rhode Island College

600 Mt. Pleasant Avenue

Providence, RI 02908