Hi Everyone,

First of all, let me introduce myself as I've been reading here for a while but never posted anything. I'm Melissa, a graduate assistant at Bates and I'm doing some research on academic software perception.

I would appreciate if I can take just 2 minutes of your precious time to answer this 5-question survey:

https://goo.gl/forms/KELXdOkepL3iOVWb2

My apologies for the off-topic.

Thank You and Happy Monday!

-MA