Jayne,

If you will contact me off list, I would be happy to help.

Martin Golson

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 1, 2017, at 10:23 AM, Nightingale, Jayne <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi colleagues,

 We have just completed tutor training, level 1, and now need to pull all of the information together to submit for certification.

 Does anyone know if there is a training/conference/support group that meets or is planning to meet that would be helpful as the college plans its paperwork?

 Thank you!

-Jayne

Jayne Nightingale, M.A., M.ED.

Assistant Director / OASIS / Tutorial Services

Adams Library Level 1

Rhode Island College

600 Mt. Pleasant Avenue

Providence, RI 02908