Hello everyone,

I hope the your fall semester is winding down smoothly.  Before you head out for a much needed break, take a look at the NCLCA website for dates and details about the 2018 Summer Institute.  Registration is now open for Leading Learning Centers: Finding YOUR Way.

We hope that  you will consider joining us in Cincinnati June 24-27.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Warm holiday wishes,

Pat

Patricia A. Maher, Ph.D.
Immediate Past President
National College Learning Center Association
Former Director, USF Academic Success Center
813-541-8821