Hello Colleagues,

I’ve been on several campus tours of learning centers and noticed that some have writing centers associated with them and others are separate entities.  I am curious to know:

·       How many of you have learning centers that have writing centers?

·       What does that reporting structure look like?

Thanks for all your input!

P. Brandon Johnson, Ph.D.

Director

Center for Academic Achievement