From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Johnson, Dr. P. Brandon
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 1:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Learning Centers with Writing Centers

Hello Colleagues,

I’ve been on several campus tours of learning centers and noticed that some have writing centers associated with them and others are separate entities.  I am curious to know:

·         How many of you have learning centers that have writing centers?

·         What does that reporting structure look like?

Thanks for all your input!

P. Brandon Johnson, Ph.D.

Director

Center for Academic Achievement