From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nightingale, Jayne
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2017 11:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Support for CRLA Certification

Hi colleagues,

 We have just completed tutor training, level 1, and now need to pull all of the information together to submit for certification.

 Does anyone know if there is a training/conference/support group that meets or is planning to meet that would be helpful as the college plans its paperwork?

 Thank you!

-Jayne

Jayne Nightingale, M.A., M.ED.

Assistant Director / OASIS / Tutorial Services

Adams Library Level 1

Rhode Island College

600 Mt. Pleasant Avenue

Providence, RI 02908