I had excellent experiences with TutorTrac at two different institutions
using two different student records software.  The TutorTrac staff worked
well with the institutions' computer services to design the ongoing data
downloads and to address all security concerns.  I also used the companion
SurveyTrac software -- again with good results.  I would urge anyone
considering software to connect the companies' representatives with your
institution's computer services professionals to assure the smoothest, most
effective implementation and ongoing support from the company and your
institution staff.