I had excellent experiences with TutorTrac at two different institutions using two different student records software.  The TutorTrac staff worked well with the institutions' computer services to design the ongoing data downloads and to address all security concerns.  I also used the companion SurveyTrac software -- again with good results.  I would urge anyone considering software to connect the companies' representatives with your institution's computer services professionals to assure the smoothest, most effective implementation and ongoing support from the company and your institution staff.