If you have a large enough tutoring staff to allow for anonymity, or if your relationships with student employees are such that they would respond to a survey thoughtfully and honestly without anonymity, I would encourage you to also survey them as you seek input to form future objectives. Sometimes I wonder if surveyed students are appreciative but not always critically-thinking consumers.