Please share on the list as I would like to see this to compare my job description to the Learning Centers of Excellence, NADE Self-Evaluation Guides, and CAS Standards guidelines as well - thanks!

Regards,

Pat

Pat Krauss, M.S.M. | Director, Office of Learning Services

SUNY Oswego | 175 Marano Campus Center | Oswego, NY 13126 | 315.312.4903 (office)

315.312.2571 (Front Desk) | [log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask]

      P please consider the environment before printing.

Maximizer | Adaptability | Relator | Input Intellection

“The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.” Martin Luther King, Jr.