There will be several great sessions on egocentric networks in Utretcht. We hope you will consider ours.

Egocentric Network Analysis: Advances in Data Collection and Analysis
Ann McCranie, Erin Pullen, Bernice Pescosolido, Indiana University Network Science Institute

We are interested in recent developments in the collection and analysis of egocentric data, such as: name generators, sampling methods, field methods, decision-making models, mixed method approaches, and in-depth studies of meaning. Other works that address novel uses or advances are welcome, as are efforts to improve reliability and validity in egocentric research.

Feb. 1 deadline. https://sunbelt.sites.uu.nl/abstract-submission/
____

Ann McCranie, PhD | INDIANA UNIVERSITY
Assistant Director of Research Administration
1001 E State Road 45 46 BYP | Bloomington, IN  47408-1415
Phone: 812-855-5920 Email:  [log in to unmask]

Managing Editor, Network Science ([log in to unmask])