Call for Submissions to "Tie Content and Individual Outcomes in Organizationsat Sunbelt 2018

In this session, we will zoom in on the content of ties and explore how individual outcomes and network characteristics differ based on the type of relationship that people have with each other. Researchers acknowledge the fact that prior work has mainly focused on network structure at the expense of content, and that it is important to further develop our understanding of the different types of dyadic phenomena and their consequences. We welcome papers that explore these phenomena in organizational settings and encourage a wide range of submissions.

Possible examples include (but are not limited to):

If you have any questions about this session, feel free to contact Stefan Breet ([log in to unmask]).

Sunbelt 2018 will take place from June 26 to July 1 in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Abstracts for 20-minute paper presentations can be submitted at https://sunbelt.sites.uu.nl/abstract-submission/. Submissions are due on February 1, 2018, and authors of accepted papers will be notified by March 2018.

We’re looking forward to your submissions!

Kind Regards,

Stefan Breet
PhD Candidate
Department of Strategic Management & Entrepreneurship
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Website | Instagram | Twitter | Linkedin